JK Wrangler Front & Rear Pro Hoop Kit
JK Pro 4 Door and 2 Door hoops are the base of our racks, this is the foundation for installing any of the basket racks, platform racks, load bar systems or accessories.Features Include:
- Heavy-duty 2" diameter x .120" steel tube is the strongest available.
- CNC clamps with threaded bolt holes.
- Low clearance for optimal use.
- Industrial grade fasteners for added strength and corrosion resistance.
- Superior off-road protection for windshield assembly
- Accessory brackets are available for multiple options
- High grade powder-coated finish
- Made in the USA
Note: Rear hoop attachment for mounting with "most" after market bumpers are included in kit. Quality USA made system. [click for less...]
Price As Configured:
- Easy to Install - only 5 bolts per side
- Protects A-Pillar
- Designed for mounting catwalk
- Can easily mount accessories including light bar
- Integrated handle
- 2" Tube
The Pro Front Hoop comes with integrated handles for additional safety and to gain easier access to the kat walk accessory and roof rack.
This is the Strongest rear hoop mount available; made of 2" diameter tubing this has the best load carrying capacity you can get.
Rear Hoop Brackets
Rear frame mount bracket for the JK rear hoop. Laser cut, CAD formed, 1/4 in steel bracket with added gusset provides incredible strength and stability for the rack systems.
|Compatibility||2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler|
|Front Hoop||2.0" x .120" Steel Tubing|
|Rear Hoop||2.0" x .120" Steel Tubing|
|Rear Hoop Brackets||1/4" Hot Rolled Steel|
|Steel Coating?||Black Powder Coat|
|Time to Install||2 - 3 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here for the KMS Installation Instructions|
Write Your Own Review