JK Wrangler 2-Door Pro Roof Rails
Roof Rails for 2 Door JK Jeep Wrangler connect the front and rear Pro Hoops and provide the horizontal mounting locations to be used with KMS products. Roof Rails are made of sturdy 2" dia. tube for the ultimate strength and security.Features Include:
- Heavy-duty 2" diameter x .120" steel tube is the strongest available.
- CNC clamps with threaded bolt holes.
- Low clearance for optimal use.
- Specifically designed for JK 2-door.
- Industrial grade fasteners for added strength and corrosion resistance.
- Superior loading strength for optional platforms.
- A multitude of accessory brackets are available to mount additional components and accessories.
- Finished in premium black powder coat
- Made in the USA
Note: Roof Rails are for use with JK Pro Front and Rear Hoop. [click for less...]
2-Door Pro Roof Rails
Rails allow platforms to be mounted such as the Mod Rack Stealth along with a multitude of accessories.
|Compatibility||2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler|
|Roof Rails||2.0" x .120" Steel Tubing|
|Steel Coating||Black Powder Coat|
|Time to Install||1 - 2 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here for the KMS Installation Instructions|